Le CHAI BOISSEL
The Surrounding Area
At the heart of the « golden triangle » — Gaillac, an ancient wine city, Albi, a world heritage by UNESCO and Cordes sur Ciel with it’s medieval architecture and rated #1 favorite French village in 2014 — Le CHAI BOISSEL offers a quiet and restful space at the foot of the hillside vineyards of Gaillac.
Along the route, you will discover perched villages, state forests and many hiking trails. Stroll around the wineries that offer authentic evenings with aperitif concerts featuring entertainment, tastings and relaxation.
Several nautical leisure bases are nearby for the children’s pleasure.
Further away, you can explore the Midi Pyrénées and Languedoc Roussillon and you can escape to some of the great sights: Sidobre, The Natural Park of Haut Languedoc, Sorèze, the Millau Viaduct, Conques, Rodez, Toulouse, Moissac, Carcassonne, Rocamadour, etc …
On your return, Gaillac offers local and organic farmer’s markets, a large park, museums, and summer activities culminating in the wine festival.
Le CHAI BOISSEL has a rich history in wine and winemaking, which was a precursor to the appellation wines you now find from Gaillac: RENE RIEUX, the father of the current owner.
Le CHAI BOISSEL, surrounded by greenery, is less than 5 minutes from the shops and all services: bus, train, hospital, doctors, pharmacies.
Le CHAI BOISSEL allows you to immerse yourself in a small town that’s both vibrant and colorful while enjoying the tranquility of a green oasis.
« Let go of the everyday life and enjoy yourself,
Come share a moment
The life of winemakers or country life
With your family, young and old. «
Description of the House
Large 160m2 house for 8 people in an old restored winery, including:
On the ground floor :
- Large living room (35m2): comfortable lounge with flat screen TV, sofa, chairs, and dining room.
- Free WIFI.
- A brightly lit kitchen. It is equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, electric and gas stove, oven, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, fondue and dinnerware for 12 people, a small household. It is separated by a dining bar.
- A bedroom (12m2) including a 140 bed, wardrobe, dressing table.
- A toilet.
- A cellar with washing, drying, ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner and freezer.
- A 50m2 terrace with garden furniture, dining area, barbecue, and lawn overlooking the hills covered in vineyards (around 500m2).
- Private parking for 2 cars and another parking lot 30m away. Ability to store bike trailer in a garage.
- 1 room of 17m2 equipped with a 160 bed and a 90 bed. Wardrobe and armchairs.
- 1 room of 15m2 equipped with a 160 bed, wardrobe and chair.
- 1 room of 15m2 equipped with a 140 bed, wardrobe and chairs.
- All linen is provided free of charge as well as baby equipment and cot.
- A bathroom with bath, sink, hairdryer.
- A bathroom with walk-in shower, sink.
- A toilet.
- The house has a gas heating system and is well insulated.